Pennsylvania Facility is Looking for a Locums Psychiatrist (West Chester)
Compensation: $202,240.00 - $202,240.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Physician
A Pennsylvania-based medical facility needs locum tenens psychiatry coverage. The provider will work weekdays 8 am - 5 pm with optional call. The locum tenens physician will see 11 - 12 patients per day working in inpatient and outpatient adult psychiatry. This facility uses the Epic EMR system. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the nature of this assignment only PA state licensed physicians will be considered. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- Weekdays 8 am - 5 pm
- PA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- Epic EMR system
- Inpatient and outpatient adult psychiatry
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Associated topics: adult psychiatry, child psychiatry, clinical, consult, consultant, consulting, mhc, neuropsychiatry, psych, psychiatry
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...