- Completes work assignments and priorities
- Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Maintain inventory level of parts within fleet guidelines necessary for the repair and maintenance of over-the-road tractors and trailers as well as yard tractors.
- Manage warranty recovery, new and replacement as well as parts cores and ensure proper credit is received, according to written procedures.
- Order, price, receive and stock parts using the American Trucking Association (ATA) code sequence, as well as expense control procedures.
- Organize and store parts and secure to prevent loss or theft according to written procedures.
- Shelve/unshelve parts and equipment within parts room.
- Transports objects to, from, and around the parts room and other locations.
- 6 months experience performing Walmart Logistics clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry, maintaining financial records) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing) OR 1 year experience with clerical related responsibilities (e.g., filing, data entry) using computer applications (e.g., email, spreadsheets, word processing)
- Valid state-issued driver's license
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 1 year experience maintaining inventory of automotive or diesel parts and processing warranties (e.g., ordering, receiving, tracking)
- 6 months experience maintaining truck or automotive parts inventory using American Trucking Association codes
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Parts Certification
What started small, with a single discount store and the simple idea of selling more for less, has grown over the last 50 years into the largest retailer in the world. Each week, over 260 million customers and members visit our 11,695 stores under 59 banners in 28 countries and e-commerce websites in 11 countries. With fiscal year 2017 revenue of $485.9 billion, Walmart employs approximately 2.3 million associates worldwide. Walmart continues to be a leader in sustainability, corporate philanthropy and employment opportunity. Its all part of our unwavering commitment to creating opportunities and bringing value to customers and communities around the world.