Field Install Technician 4 Power Specialist
Compensation: $62,220.00 - $138,910.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Field Install Technician West Chester, PA
Volt Workforce Solutions is looking for a self-starter Field service technicians to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability. These are has immediate hire opportunities for Field Install Technicians to work on the ground to repair electronic equipment. Our client works with many of the largest companies in the electronic communications field and this is a great opportunity to expand and advance your career!
- Fully understand and implement Customers standards of safety, installation quality, processes, and communication methods
- Understand and enforce company standards of professionalism, quality, safety, metrics, and processes
- Adhere to company policies, procedures and directives
- Maintains positive relations with Customers
- Understand and comply with installer task descriptions and restrictions as defined within Telcordia GR-1275
- Responsible for team tool kit and team van (including proper appearance and maintenance of van)
- Escalate any issues to your immediate Supervisor for assistance with resolution
- Write DMOPS in adherence with Customer, the Company, and industry standards and requirements
- Install, replace, or repair DC power equipment, batteries, and associated equipment per the Engineering documents and customer standards
- Install and/or modify cable conveyances and office infrastructure per the Engineering documents and customer standards
- Perform additions, removals, and modifications on working equipment and circuits including circuit modifications, software additions or upgrades, power transition work, and addition or removal of batteries
- Complete quality checklist at completion of the job and ensure correction of any quality non-conformances
- Perform equipment test and turn-up
- Mark/correct office record drawings
- Perform site surveys independently
- Serve as the Installation Suppliers in-charge person
- Manage inventory of material and equipment for each assigned project
- Keep Project Management team and all customer stakeholders updated on project as requested
- Accurately track all time and expenses, and submits using approved methods on a timely basis
- Responsible for timely job completion within budgeted man hours
- Identify, communicate and facilitate resolution of job issues (e.g. manpower, material, engineering, technical support, etc.) in a timely manner
- Direct supervision and on-the-job training of field personnel
- Effectively delegate tasks and assignments
- Enforcement of corporate and divisional policies
- Proven field service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- English literacy
- Ability to work flexible shifts and to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with mobile tools and applications
- Technical degree or certification
For immediate consideration, please apply on-line NOW.
Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the worlds leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Associated topics: field installation, field service, field service technician, field technician, install, installation, installation technician, mount, technician
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...