- Venerable Holdings
- $95,560.00 -145,550.00/year*
Customer Service/Call Center
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support customers through installing applications and computer peripherals
- Necessitate targeted questions towards diagnosing problems
- Provide guidance to end users with simple, step-by-step instructions
- Conduct remote troubleshooting
- Assess and test alternative pathways supporting problem resolution
- Timely follow-up with clients to assess system functionality
- Create end user documentation
- Create standard work process documents for IT support team
- Minimal travel to NYC office for executive support
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree or relevant certification preferred
- 1-3 years IT support experience
- Expertise with Microsoft Office 365, Windows 10 and Mobile Device Management
- Proven work experience as a Desktop Support Engineer, Technical Support Engineer, or similar role
- Hands-on experience with Windows, Mac OS, and mobile environments
- Working knowledge of office automation products and computer peripherals, like printers and scanners
- VDI (Virtual Desktop Interface) experience
- Executive \"White Glove\" support experience
- Natural problem solver with an entrepreneurial mindset
Please see the above description.
Associated topics: desktop, help desk, network, service, support, support analyst, support specialist, technical support, technical support specialist, technology
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.