We are seeking personnel to fill positions as laundry workers during the Limerick Nuclear Plant outage in Pottstown, PA. The outage will begin 3/19/2018. Basic job responsibilities include:
* Unloading clean laundry from its transport vehicle
* Stocking clean laundry in the appropriate distribution points
* Collecting soiled laundry and packaging it for transport
* Loading packaged soiled laundry onto the transport vehicle for transfer to a UniTech laundry facility
Where will a UniFirst Career take you?
As an industry leader in the rental, lease and sale of uniforms and facility services products, UniFirst Corporation has grown to become one of the largest companies in the garment services industry.
UniFirst is recognized on the Forbes \"Platinum 400 - Best Big Companies\" List. With over 14,000 employee Team Partners and more than 250 facilities throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Europe, you are never just a number when you work for UniFirst. What sets us apart from all other companies is that we still function as a family run business. When you work for UniFirst, you're family!
UniFirst Corporation has a strong history of promoting from within. In fact, most of UniFirst's Senior Managers have come from within the Company. Opportunities are endless for those individuals who possess a strong work ethic, a commitment to quality, and above all else, a passion for delivering quality customer service, both internally and externally.
Our culture is what makes UniFirst an organization that stands out from the rest. Are you interested in loving your job? Find out just how far a career with UniFirst can take you.
UniFirst Corporation is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer M-F-Disability-Vet
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.