- TridentUSA Health Services
- $69,820.00 -96,690.00/year*
Healthcare - Nursing
2701 Coventryville Rd
* Demonstrates ability to assess patient past and current medical history including laboratory values, venous and muscle skeletal status that is pertinent in qualifying a patient as a candidate for PICC placement.
* Assures physicians order on chart for PICC placement.
* Assures Proper Informed Consent has been obtained.
* Performs time out; correct patient identifier prior to initiating PICC procedure.
* Demonstrates clinical proficiency performing ultrasound guided PICC insertions maintaining aseptic technique utilizing measures that prevent patient discomfort and trauma related to procedure.
* Demonstrates high level skills in critical thinking and assessment related to vascular access devices.
* Documents procedure in patient's permanent medical record.
* Maintains PICC certification of completion from a state approved educational provider for PICC theoretical course; with Didactic and supervised practicum.
* Maintains yearly PICC competency.
* Ability to work independently and possess strong communication and teaching skills.
* Must have reliable transportation to travel within designated market.
* Continues ongoing education and improves knowledge level related to vascular access and current trends in infusion therapy.
* PICC Certification
Associated topics: asn, bsn, care, intensive, intensive care, maternal, neonatal, registered nurse, tcu, transitional
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...