As a Specialist, you're responsible for supporting our management team by performing functional tasks as assigned. You will act as a mentor and role model to Leads & Brand Associates to support service behaviors and the execution of tasks in specific areas of expertise. You will focus on leading process(es) and/or areas of the business, executing tasks and maintaining productivity to ensure goals are met.
* Consistently treat all customers and employees with respect and contribute to a positive work environment.
* Serve as a role model to achieve priorities in store with the customer as the primary focus.
* Enhance customer experience by using all omni channel offerings.
* Take action based upon direction from the Sales & Service Leader and collaborate effectively with employees.
* Support Sales& Service Leader duties during non-peak hours.
* Lead and manage execution of assigned specialized functional area- merchandising or product operations.
* Be accountable to personal goals which contribute to overall store goals and results.
* A current or previous retail employee with 6 or more months of experience.
* Work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Determined to lead and inspire others to learn and grow through coaching and mentoring.
* Able to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holiday, evening, overnight and weekend shifts.
* Able to utilize retail technology.
* Able to maneuver around the sales floor, stockroom and office and can lift up to 30 pounds.
* Ability to travel as required.
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.