Home Health Registered Nurse
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Healthcare - Allied Health
Southeastern Home Health Services was founded on the premise of making a compelling difference in the lives of our patients.
We are committed to enriching the lives of our patients by affording them the opportunity to remain in the environment most comforting to them, their home. Our services are provided to meet the individualized needs of each patient in a professional, compassionate and caring manner. We reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every skilled clinician is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from us through the years. Benefits* Paid Time Off
* 401K With Company Match 50% up to 4% * Short-Term Disability
* Long-Term Disability * Medical and Prescription drug plans
* Health Savings Account (HSA) * Dental
* Vision * Company Paid Life Insurance
* Voluntary Life and AD&D Insurance
* Employee Assistance Program * Pet Insurance
* Mileage Reimbursement * Referral Bonus
* Recognition Program Southeastern is has an opening for a talented Registered Nurse with a passion in home health care/skilled nursing. We are looking for RN's who demonstrate quality standards of skill and character and who take pride in their work. RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Care Responsibilities:* Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to patients
* Make home visits to clients in designated geographic territories
* Collaborate with physicians to create a designated care plan for each patient
* Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Nurse Manager
* Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment
* Case management and coordination * Perform client assessments as necessary
* Accurate and timely documentation through our EMR system (tablet provided)
* Other duties as assigned. Qualifications* A current license as a Registered Nurse in Pennsylvania
* CPR Certification * One year med/surg experience required
* PPD * Prior home care experience preferred, but not required
* Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English
* Ability to work independently and manage time effectively
* Ability to travel to cases as assigned and have valid driver's license with car insurance
* Prior experience with electronic medical records (EMR) required, HomeCare HomeBase preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Category: Healthcare , Keywords: Home Care Nurse
Loading some great jobs for you...