- Solstice Sunglasses
2701 Coventryville Rd
You're a highly motivated, engaging and inspiring leader who is self-driven and naturally curious and passionate about your workplace. You're known as someone who connects with their people and embraces training, coaching and developing a high-performing team. You always have the customer's best interested at heart and take pride in delivering exceptional customer service through maintaining and representing a company's core values. If this is you, read on!
As a SOLSTICE Store Manager, you own the operation and success of your location, ensuring the store is consistently meeting and exceeding performance goals and company standards. Yes, you're accountable to delivering operational excellence and managing and maximizing profitability. Beyond that though, you're looked upon to lead by example, reinforcing our service and selling expectations and creating an outstanding store experience.
Includes all duties of the store team, as well as:
* Manage a luxury retail specialty store with a staff of 4 - 15, subject to volume and seasonality
* Deliver financial goals both in top-line sales and cost control
* Model and lead store selling and service efforts, ensuring personal goals are met, while driving and owning store sales, productivity and mystery shop results
* Take ownership of your store's results; continuously analyze and report on the business, identifying the wins and opportunities, setting goals and creating/working effective action plans
* Ensure operational excellence, including but not limited to, inventory control, loss prevention, opening/closing procedures, merchandising, safety, time and attendance, and visual; delegate, direct and prioritize tasks, as needed
* Build a strong and productive team via effective recruiting, interviewing and selection
* Lead the supervision, training and development of the team to drive results and grow and maintain selling, service and product knowledge skills; coach and guide employees
* Take appropriate partners, i.e. DM, RM, Loss Prevention and/or Human Resources, to address questions and concerns in a timely manner related to employee relations, unsatisfactory performance and policy violations
* Stay up-to-date with Corporate communication; ensure the store team is kept informed through your Management team's partnership, the Daily Focus/Communication Binder, touchbases, store meetings etc.
* Create and promote strong business relationships with vendors, mall management and local businesses; generate productive monthly events, in-store and/or within the community
* Provide feedback and suggestions to your DM and RM related to your store, customer and/or market needs
* Owns personal development; actively listens and accepts feedback, direction and guidance
* Prior retail sales management and customer service experience necessary; experience with luxury goods a plus
* Passion for fashion, trends and style
* Demonstrate strong leadership ability; approachable, engaging and proven conflict resolution skills
* Operates well in a fast-paced environment; adapts well to changes in traffic patterns, environments, tasks, etc.; proven time management and organizational skills
* Positive attitude and approach to work; remains engaged, motivated and productive during downtime
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; is able to adapt style, as needed
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and eMail
* Proven analytical skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Confident and mature
* Reliable and punctual
* Able to work flexible hours, including nights, weekends and Holidays
* Ability to stand for long periods of time*
* Ability to climb a ladder
* Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds
* College degree preferred
* Hours may vary due to regulations set forth by specific states
Associated topics: associate manager, co manager, department supervisor, major gifts officer, manage, manager retail, sales lead, store manager, retail management, team lead
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...