This is an exciting opportunity to grow your retail sales career and experience unlimited earning potential in an innovative, team-oriented environment. Our proprietary products, exclusive distribution, best-in-class sales training and relationship-based sales process enable you to build lifelong relationships and a rewarding, long-term career. Our retail sales professionals convey a passion for our products and their customers, have an entrepreneurial spirit, and represent the Sleep Number brand with the highest integrity.
* Provide a world-class customer experience. Utilize a proven sales process to discover each customer's unique sleep needs and lead them through a selection of Sleep Number products that will deliver \"the best sleep of their life.\"
* Build relationships with customers. Proactively and effectively communicate product features and benefits, as well as promotional information. Provide timely, relevant follow-up.
* Demonstrate a tenacious drive for results. Be accountable for becoming a trusted, successful \"Sleep Expert\" and consistently exceeding sales goals.
* Exceptional presentation and interpersonal skills; ability to make a connection with a diverse array of customers.
* Prior experience in a customer-facing role, preferably high-end sales.
* A commitment to professional appearance and attitude; willingness to represent the brand with integrity at all times.
* Adept at using technology required for store operations (e.g., POS systems) and sales presentations (e.g., interactive demonstrations, iPad, apps); technology engagers and early adopters preferred.
* Able to adapt and grow in a changing, fast-paced work environment.
* Genuine desire to grow and learn, as well as contribute positively to a team-oriented work environment.
* Motivated by a pay-for-performance compensation plan.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule; typical retail hours to include evenings and weekends.
* Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and able to demonstrate English language proficiency. Second language skills encouraged.
* Minimum H.S. diploma or equivalent required. Additional education and training preferred.
Compensation and Benefits
* Guaranteed base pay, plus commission and bonus plan
* Health/dental/vision coverage within 30 days
* 401k plan with company match
* Tuition reimbursement
* Paid time off and company holidays
Sleep Number is an equal opportunity employer, committed to recruiting, hiring and promoting qualified people of all backgrounds, regardless of sex; race; color; creed; national origin; religion; age; marital status; pregnancy; physical, mental, communicative or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Associated topics: client, courtesy, courtesy clerk, customer service, customer service associate, delivering, retail associate, sales, seller, service representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...