SIDGS is a premium global systems integrator and global implementation partner of Google corporation, providing Digital Solutions & Services to Fortune 500 companies. Our Digital solutions go across following domains: User Experience, CMS, API Management, Microservices, DevOps, Cloud, Service Mesh, Artificial Intelligence, RPA domains.
We create innovative solutions in Digital, API Management, Cloud and DevOps space in partnership with Google. We understand that every business has a unique set of challenges and opportunities and we leverage our unique industry insights, honed through decades of combined experience in the technology sector, to deliver the products, solutions and services necessary to achieve best customer satisfaction and delivering positive impact to the communities.
As a Linux Support Engineer, you will combine software development, networking, and systems administration expertise with an aptitude for technical consulting, troubleshooting and analysis. You will work across multiple customer-facing teams to improve the product's vision, while also ensuring that global businesses and organizations continue to be successful. You are a technical solutions authority, helping Googlers and customers approach and resolve technology problems and design Google-scale services.
- Diagnose and resolve customer issues for Cloud Platform products. Engineer and implement new operations, productivity and investigation tools to increase efficiency for Technical Solutions Engineering
- Act as a consultant and subject matter expert for Product Managers, Software Engineering teams, Sales Engineers, Site Reliability Engineers, and Strategic Customer Engineers to resolve technical deployment obstacles and to improve the product's vision
- Obtain and maintain an in-depth understanding of Google's product technology and underlying hardware and software architectures, to build in-product self-service solutions
- Work closely with multiple Product Management and Software Engineering teams on understanding ways to improve the product, and interact with our Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) teams to drive production excellence
- Be an advocate for our customers in representing their issues to Product Management and Software Engineering and develop innovative ways to resolve issues
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum 3 years experience in Linux system administration - demonstrates a deep understanding of file systems and system libraries
- Minimum 2 year s experience in technical support, professional services, or engineering roles
- Minimum 2 years experience with implementing, running and supporting products and solutions on cloud platforms such as AWS, GCP, Azure
- Minimum 2 years experience in network administration possesses expert knowledge of networking concepts
- Experience with cloud networking solutions
- Experience with cloud storage solutions
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and other distributed computing technologies PLUS
- SQL/NoSQL database administration experience PLUS
- Experience with administering web applications built on technologies such as Drupal PLUS
- Programming and scripting knowledge (Python, Ansible, Shell scripting) PLUS
- Experience in implementing Security and Access Control (OAuth/SAML, LDAP, Web SSO, TLS/SSL etc.)
- Experience analyzing system logs and troubleshooting
- Understanding of Apigee component architecture and implementation configurations
- Experience setting up Apigee Edge environments and configuring various components
- Experience setting up health checks and monitoring procedures for Apigee components & APIs
- Knowledge of build and deployment methodologies with Apigee across environments
- Ability to travel up to 50% (both domestic and international) depending on project demand.
- Customer facing work environment.
- Active, highly engaged, multi-tasking environment.
- Heavy team collaboration
- Track record of 24/7 production operations support group that runs cycles for multiple clients on a nightly, weekly, and monthly basis. Candidate must be able to participate in the teams rotating on-call and maintenance responsibilities including potential nights, weekends, or holiday support hours.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...