RemX has partnered with a great company in Malvern, PA to assist in their search for an Accounts Payable Specialist. This is a long term contract opportunity with the potential to go permanent. This is a great opportunity to work for a multinational, publicly traded company. Qualified candidates please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
Accounts Payable Job Description:
- Matching purchase orders with vendor/supplier invoices.
- Coding and data entry of invoices for payments.
- Processing vendor/supplier invoices.
- Reviewing invoices to ensure that they comply with the terms of the agreed contract.
- Ensuring that payments to vendors are made on time and as per agreed terms.
- Preparing and processing accounts payable checks and wire transfers and maintaining a record of the same.
- Maintaining vendor files.
- Processing requisition vouchers.
- Reviews processes and makes recommendations to the Supervisor.
Accounts Payable Requirements:
- At least 2 years of accounts payable experience
- Bachelor's degree or applicable accounting experience
- A thorough understanding of financial accounting concepts.
- Problem solving skills are necessary in order to identify and resolve discrepancies.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.