Randstad Professionals is currently seeking an Accounting Analyst for a temp to perm role with our client located in Northeastern York County, PA.
location: Lewisberry, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $24 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
Perform accounting functions as well as financial analysis and ad hoc reporting including, but not limited to:
- Performing general ledger maintenance functions including account reconciliation, journal entries and closing procedures
- Maintaining and update reports during the close process and provide to internal accounting and management team
- Oversee analysis and reporting aspect of the close process to assure timelines are met by team members and deadlines are met
- Provide data to management team to assist with forecast and budgeting process
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related feed
- Minimum of five years in an analysis role as well as general ledger accounting experience
- Strong accounting system experience (e.g. SAP; Oracle; Sage) as well as Ad Hoc reporting and Advanced MS Excel skills
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resum ] for consideration.
Please note if you do not meet the minimum requirements listed above you will not be contacted for this opportunity.
skills: Budgeting, Excel, Excel Macros, Financial Analysis, Business Analysis, Analysis, GAAP, Business Systems Analysis, Excel Pivot Tables, International Financial Reporting, Budgeting Forecasting & Management Reporting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.