Perform a wide variety of activities to support production processes by working closely with the scheduling & supervision team to ensure continuous flow of WIP to meet customer demands.
- Role and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all WIP areas are aligned with production schedule and maintain FIFO of orders to be processed/return excess WIP to printing for destruction
- Ensure all staged order batches have correct job jackets& associate paperwork
- Communicate accurate & correct shift recaps/updates to the scheduling & management team should versus actual
- Maintain proper WIP levels and flow management.
- Maintain a clean and safe work place in accordance with 5S protocol
- Must be willing to work overtime as business needs require to meet market demands
- Perform related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates to include running machines
- Ability to work in a team based environment
Associated topics: forklift, forklift operator, loader, logistics engineer, logistics intern, logistics operation, material handler, operator night, pallet, supply chain