Marketing Automation Specialist
We are currently seeking a Marketing Automation Specialist for our Moon Township, PA or Livonia, MI location.? Duties include, but not limited to:
The Marketing Automation Specialist owns the strategy and the execution of Marketing Automation Tools (e.g. Salesforce.com, Marketo, Cvent & Social Media platforms) that support demand generation and opportunity advancement strategies across all segments, businesses, and products within MPTS. Reporting to the Director of Marketing Communications, this role will partner with Portfolio Marketing Managers and Marketing Communication Managers to create targeted, insightful campaigns and programs to support bookings for MPS, HVS, Supplylogix, and Macro Helix. This position will work closely with the multiple Salesforce Administrators to maintain the integrity of Salesforce data and ensure coordination among the Salesforce constituents. He/she will work closely with the Sales and Operations teams to align on campaign follow-up tasks and to track that they are completed per the project plan.
?Position Description & Responsibilities
- Design & manage marketing automation campaigns for events, webinars, nurture/drip programs, customer communications, and web traffic.
- Responsible for defining and monitoring the process for following up on new leads and inbound requests
- Track and update marketing program results in Salesforce and ensure follow-up tasks are being completed.
- Manage account data for new & existing contacts in Salesforce and Marketo.
- Manage Salesforce libraries to ensure appropriate collateral is made available to all audiences.
- Create and maintain Salesforce & Marketo dashboards to track activity/success to be viewed by Marketing Leadership
- Assess and quantify the results of marketing campaigns and communicate with management any relevant findings on the success/failure of the campaigns.
- Work with the Sales and Portfolio Marketing Management to develop and grow the sales funnel to consistently meet bookings goals
- Work with Marketing Communications to drive online traffic through web-based activities and programs
- Work with Portfolio Marketing Managers to define marketing program goals and determine how marketing strategies, messaging and programs can evolve based of past success/failure
- Work with the Salesforce administrators and IT teams to ensure that the Salesforce contact and prospect list is accurate and update the Salesforce contact lists with new validated contacts from campaigns.
- Act as content steward of select corporate Social Media accounts.
4+ years of Marketing Automation experienceCritical Skills
Additional?Knowledge & Skills
- Previous experience using Marketing Automation platforms including Marketo & Salesforce required
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaign data
- Excellent email marketing and campaign experience is essential
- Relevant healthcare industry experience would be a strong advantage
4-year degree or equivalent experience Physical Requirements
Professional office environment
McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.Current employees must apply through internal career site.Join us at McKesson!