Regional Operations Administrator, Main Line HealthCare (Newtown Square, PA)
Main Line Health
Healthcare - Allied Health
1103 Market St
Check out similar listings!
Loading some great jobs for you...
Main Line HealthCare is seeking a Regional Operations Administrator to oversee Lankenau Medical Associates/Lankenau Clinics and work in tandem with the Residency Clinic Medical Director/Program Director. This leadership dyad provides oversight to clinic operations, while providing vision, leadership, direction and oversight to the residency clinics medial staff, physician faculty, residency education, department management, clinical manager, clinical and non-clinical support staffs.
Main Line Health, with over 11,000 employees and 2000 physician practices, is suburban Philadelphia's most comprehensive health care resource, offering a full range of medical, surgical, obstetric, pediatric, psychiatric and emergency services. We are composed of five hospitals, a medical research institute, Main Line HealthCare physician practices and other specialized facilities and services. Main Line Health is committed to the highest standards of patient care and safety, education and research.
Why Work for Main Line HealthCare?
Main Line HealthCare is the rapidly growing multispecialty physician network of Main Line Health?? including more than 390 community and hospital-based physicians spanning over 32 clinical specialties and subspecialties, with 88 offices located throughout the area including suburban Philadelphia. Main Line HealthCare strives to be the destination of choice for patients, physicians, and health care professionals. We have made it our mission to provide patients with a superior patient experience. This translates to the consistent delivery of safe, high quality clinical care in the absence of preventable harm
We are committed to providing exceptional care with empathy and compassion for people at all stages in life. Our Diversity, Respect and Inclusion Initiative celebrates our differences and our similarities. Ultimately, we want everyone to feel respected for who they are.
* Acts on a consistent basis to support the Mission, Vision and Values of MLH.
* Optimize the practices' financial resources by administering operations in a quality and cost conscious manner, ensuring that decisions are sound, fair, and consistent with the goals of the organization.
* Directs, evaluates and oversees through on-site visits and by working with MLHC Practice Managers, staff and physicians to develop, monitor and optimize efficiencies while striving for continuous improvements.
* Acts as liaison between physicians, practice staff, MLHC Administration, MLH Administration and others as required.
* Responsible for development and preparation of the operating and capital budgets for designated practices. Monitors performance on a monthly basis and works toward achieving budget targets.
* Communicates expectations on a regular basis, provides goal-oriented direction to practice manager, assists with problem solving as needs arise, and notifies individuals promptly when problems are perceived and/or adjustments are needed.
* Play an active role in conjunction with the Legal Department, Director and Physician Contract Analyst, in the preparation of physician employment agreements. Responsible for review, comment and analysis of agreements and provides relevant and appropriate recommendations.
* Analyzes and presents financial reports providing pertinent information as related to GAP and Budget variances. Responsible for development and presentation of ad hoc and benchmarking reports for assigned practices.
* Interprets financial and statistical data to determine strategies for future practice development.
* Participates in physician/provider recruitment initiatives. Participates in the strategic planning process as it relates to provider needs within each MLHC practice.
* Participates in the due diligence and financial planning and assessment for new physicians or practices that are being considered for entry to MLHC.
* Creates, monitors and implements, as appropriate, action plans from results of patient satisfaction surveys, employee opinion surveys, coding and compliance audits, risk and safety audits, etc. Works closely with physician(s) and practice manager on this process of developing correction actions and/or practice development in these areas.
* Oversees marketing and community relations plans and objectives. Maintains sensitivity to the needs of the individual practices and identifies new business and revenue opportunities whenever possible.
* Assesses strategic initiatives. Develops transitional and operational plans to improve operations and efficiencies where indicated. Recommends future plans, programs and changes to the Director of Operations.
* Work with administrators at MLH hospitals on development of new programs and/or new practice initiatives. Fosters open communication with administration regarding status of hospital supported programs.
* Ensures that practice specific policies are developed and implemented by practice managers.
* Attends to the administrative details of the position including the signing of documents, preparation of reports, completion of performance appraisals and other employee-related actions.
* Resolves internal and external conflicts and investigates complex problems or issues posing significant financial or legal impact, e.g., malpractice, ethical issues, or patient/staff/physician/provider complaints.
* Project management for renovations and practice relocation initiatives.
* Participates in professional development activities and stays current with trends and practices in health care administration.
* Maintains strictest confidentiality.
* Performs related work as required.
* Medical practice skills acquired through 5 years of medical practice experience required. * Medical practice management experience acquired through a minimum of 2-3 years of previous management experience or minimum of 10 years of medical practice experience with full knowledge of all front office procedures.
* General knowledge of 3rd party insurance plans, (PPO's, HMO's, and Fee-for-Service) and the managed care environment.
* B.A/B.S. in healthcare, business or related field preferred. * MBA/MHA preferred.
'116040 Associated topics: acute, bhlex, caregiver, clinical assistant, dialysis, home health, home health aide, nurse, pcs, ward
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.