Payroll Administrator - West Chester
Compensation: $130,190.00 - $201,520.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Lasko Products is seeking a bright, creative, goal-oriented, high energy and hardworking individual to fill our Payroll Administrator position. The selected candidate will be responsible for processing all aspects of the weekly and bi-weekly payrolls for union and non-union employees for multi-state locations.
The Payroll Administrator is responsible for the accurate preparation, documentation, and distribution of payroll via the payroll system (UltiPro).Oversee divisional payroll to ensure timely and accurate payroll processing.Compile and post employee time and payroll data. Compute employee time worked, production, and commissions. Compute and post wages and deductions. Prepare paychecks.Resolve bank related inquiries and issues.Perform daily bank reconciliation and cash management for domestic and international accounts, accounts payable, receivable and general ledger posting, check processing, preparing payroll, 401(k) audit reports and quarterly tax return balancing. This position reports to the Senior Vice President of Human Resources.
- Compute wages and deductions for weekly and bi-weekly payrolls
- Compile statistical reports, statements, and summaries related to pay
- Transmit Payroll and 401k files
- Process and issue employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions
- Compile employee time, production, and payroll data from time sheets and other records
- Review time sheets, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies
- Compute wages and deductions
- Verify hours worked and pay adjustments
- Issue and record adjustments to pay related to previous errors or retroactive increases
- Keep informed about changes in tax and deduction laws that apply to the payroll process
- Assists in the preparation and balancing of period-end reports and tax returns
- 401 (k) Administration
- Assist and update UltiPro Software
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Detail Oriented - Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace
- Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
EDUCATION, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Associate Degree in Business Administration/Finance required (Accounting Degree preferred)
- Two to four years related experience
- Extensive platform experience working with integrated payroll systems and environments (i.e.,
- DP, Ceridian, Ultimate, Paycor, etc.)
- Intermediate to advanced MS Excel experience/knowledge
CERTIFICATES & LICENSES
- Payroll certification desirable.
We offer a competitive starting wage plus a comprehensive benefit package including:
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Comprehensive health insurance
- Dental & vision plans
- Company paid life insurance
- Telemedicine program
- Voluntary additional life
- Tuition reimbursement
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...