We currently have an immediate opening for a Customer Service Representative in our Souderton, PA MOPAC Rendering facility. The ideal candidate will work closely with our Sales, Support, Dispatch, and external customers in regards to the servicing & continued growth of our rendering accounts.
* Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, clients, customers, and the general public
* Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook)
* Excellent customer service attitude and skills
* Must have outstanding communication skills both written and verbal to manage customer transactions via phone and email
* Must be able to set goals and reach deadlines
* Ability to maintain strong working relationships with internal and external customers
* Perform various clerical functions to analyze and support customer accounts
* Must pay strong attention to detail
* Must be able to work in a team environment
* Process customer orders/changes according to established department policies and procedures.
* Data entry (new accounts, cancellations, driver ticket entry, etc.)
* Assisting customers with their questions and complaints regarding services
* Follow up with our customers in a timely and professional manner
* Support the Sales Team Lead and other Management with meetings, reviews, and updates on accounts
* Build a strong knowledge of JBS products and services
* Perform other duties as needed and directed by management
One year of experience in a fast-paced service related position required. Bi-lingual a plus, but not required.
JBS is an equal opportunity employer
Associated topics: agent, answer, associate, clerk, coordinator, customer care, service, service representative, system support, technical support