- J Crew
- $61,830.00 -100,550.00/year*
2701 Coventryville Rd
THE J.CREW FACTORY VISUAL ASSOCIATE
[Hourly Part-Time, reports to a store director]
What The Role is All About
Our Visual Associates:
* Execute visual merchandising and creative direction and make appropriate changes based on store layout and product ownership.
* Partner with merchandise manager on all rollout expectations.
* Assist in keeping store forms, windows, and store standards looking great.
* Respond to customers in the moment partnering with the team to deliver amazing service.
* Are multi-taskers, jumping into any activity as needed to support the business.
* Share feedback, ideas and insights with the management team.
What We Expect From You
* Friendly, helpful and always smiling, for starters.
* Customer focused.
* Be the best at what you do by achieving your goals.
* Bring your smarts; we want thinkers who always do the right thing.
* Pride in your appearance and your store.
* Leverage technology to connect seamlessly and with an omni perspective.
* An ability to be nimble and get on board with where we're headed.
How We Measure Results
* Execute visual merchandise, windows, and creative direction to standard.
* Facilitate standards training as needed.
* Keep props and sign library organized.
* Follow and execute marketing placement per directive.
* Properly aim lighting and work with the team to replace bulbs promptly.
* Process shipment and ensure the flow of new goods and replenishment to the sales floor.
* Achieve or exceed task-specific time standards and mentor other associates.
* Complete training with flying colors and participate in ongoing workshops to acquire new techniques.
Our Visual Associates:
* Are at least 18 years old.
* Communicate effectively and confidently.
* Process information and operate store systems accurately.
* Are available when we're needed, including: early mornings, late nights, and overnights.
* Can climb a ladder, paint a wall and use the tools needed to execute role expectations.
* Must bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds -18 kilos.
* Must move around the store with ease and be accessible to customers.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.
Associated topics: administrative, administrative support, associate, executive assistant, help, operational support, operator, production, support, usher
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...