- J Crew
2701 Coventryville Rd
THE J.CREW FACTORY ASSOCIATE STORE MANAGER
(Hourly, Non-Exempt, Reports to the Store Director)
What The Role Is All About
Our Associate Store Managers:
* Are recognized as selling and service leaders.
* Are energized by creating a customer experience that exceeds expectation and drives loyalty.
* Master and own their DOR and have a working knowledge of the other DORs.
* Motivate the team to achieve their SPH and KPIs.
What We Expect You To Bring
Starting on day one, you should:
* Enjoy working hard and always be up for a challenge.
* Never give up, especially when faced with roadblocks.
* Anticipate, address and escalate emerging issues.
* Be energized by problem solving and demonstrate an understanding beyond the basics.
* Cope with change effectively and shift gears comfortably.
* Build productive and constructive relationships with everyone on the team.
* Be willing to be the only champion for an idea.
What You Can Expect
To be part of a team of the best and brightest that:
* Believes in our products and services.
* Knows the customer and delivers our value, design and style message.
* Maximizes opportunities and questions what can be done better.
* Generates ideas to evolve the business.
* Is market-aware, forward thinking and global.
* Fosters collaboration and productivity.
How We Measure Results
We expect that you will:
* Lead productive selling floor shifts that meet or exceed the SPH goal.
* Ensure that the customer experience and achieving SPH are prioritized over workload.
* Provide the communication and tools needed for the team to achieve their KPIs.
* Align activities around Top Four on the Floor and other selling and service initiatives.
* Connect with the community and source and execute successful events.
* Ensure all associates receive requisite training and shadowing and apply skills on the job.
Our Associate Store Managers:
* Have a high school diploma or equivalent combo of education and experience.
* Have 4 or more years of management experience with similar scope.
* Communicate effectively and confidently.
* Process information and operate store systems accurately.
* Assist in processing and replenishing and keeping the store looking great.
* Are available when we are busy, including: nights, weekends and holidays.
* Are facile with technology and apps and familiar with industry-related blogs and feeds.
* Must bend, reach, stretch for product as well as lift, carry and move at least 40 pounds -18 kilos.
* Must regularly move around all store areas and be accessible to customers.
We are committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all associates and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law.* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...