J.B. Hunt has opportunities for Owner Operators in our Truckload division. Drivers will move over-the-road freight within a 28 state network, mostly east of I-35.
- J.B. Hunt Choice recommended loads for you based on freight availability in your area, empty miles and ETA; allowing you to choose the load you want
- Drivers are typically out for 14 days at a time
- Average $175,000 to $250,000 a year
- Two payment plans to choose from - percentage or cent per mile
- Discounts on tires and maintenance services through our nationwide network of vendors.
- Voluntary health coverage package
- Pets and passengers permitted
CDL-A and at least 6 months of CDL-A truck driving experience is required
Associated topics: cdl a, class a driving, company driver team, dedicated truck driver, flatbed driver, regional driver route, regional driving, regular home time, tanker truck driver, tanker truck driving