IQVIA is The Human Data Science Company , focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
The IQVIA Advanced Analytics team is one of the leading healthcare analytical teams in the world. Joining the AA team provides the opportunity to work with extremely complex data and methodologies in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. We seek highly motivated people who truly want to make a difference in the life sciences industry. At IQVIA, we look for the very best people, and then give them meaningful work to do. We don t simply think about careers, we think about contributions.
What You ll Be Doing:
- Collaborating closely with project managers to create timelines for the project and to ensure that project results and conclusions are presented accurately and without bias
- Understanding the contracted scope of work, proactively identifying potential out-of-scope activities and bringing to the attention of the project leader
- Working with consulting principals and sales team on business development effort by providing ad-hoc feasibility reports, providing estimations of effort and developing methodologies that address client needs
- Managing the development work for urgent and/or complex projects requiring programming and statistical models in Python, R or other software packages
- Manages all aspects of data loading, prep, and analysis on established IQVIA data assets (Digital Promotional data, TV data, Consumer data, Patient level data)
- Building expertise in cross-platform applications of IQVIA assets with a specialization in longitudinal pharmacy and medical claims data
- Contributing to the development innovative methodologies and new offerings. Creating and refining best practices and approaches
- Mentoring junior team members. Potential for direct people management based on desire and prior experience
What We re Looking For:
- Masters / Bachelor s degree in Statistics, Information technology or Computer science
- Five or more years of Life science industry experience in Marketing, operations research, market research, business analytics or applied statistics including manipulating larger datasets, conducting statistical analysis and deriving insights. Job title commensurate with experience/education
- Experience conducting ROI Analyses or Test /Control Analysis for Marketing Programs and providing insights and recommending campaign optimizations Using ROI analysis
- Strong Technical Knowledge on Oracle, SQL, Python, R and/or SAS to manipulate data and build statistical models. Experience with distributed data/computing tools such as MapReduce, Hadoop, Hive, Impala, Spark, etc. is preferred
- Ability to problem solve and develop innovative approaches along with a drive to learn and master new techniques and technologies
- Strong organization skills and ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while achieving quality standards and meeting deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively across teams
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for internal stakeholders and clients. Comfortable presenting data and findings to internal and external audiences
- Project management and/or team leadership experience preferred
- Experience with people management and mentorship preferred
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes.
Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there!
We invite you to join IQVIA .
Associated topics: advertise, care, cmo, donor, fundraise, government, media, newspaper, product market, regulatory