Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA is The Human Data Science Company , focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
- Primary owner of client multichannel engagements with ultimate responsibility for client satisfaction and strategic leadership
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue targets by developing and delivering cross functional solutions that address client needs and objectives
- Play a significant role in account planning and strategy, working with broader IQVIA account and solution sales teams to position multichannel offerings
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of client s strategies & business issues while developing key client relationships at all levels
- Seek out and identify new revenue opportunities within defined accounts, leveraging a solution focused approach to identify client needs, issues
- Work with client to define project scope aligned to needs and issues
- Take lead role in solution design and proposal development, working with internal client solutions team and offering leads
- Manage ongoing client interface as the engagement sponsor, working with day to day IQVIA delivery teams and client stakeholders to ensure efficient and effective project delivery.
- Identify needs and issues of importance to the industry and our clients, working with the Client Solutions team to develop differentiated offerings as well as provide input to offering leads for their innovation roadmaps
- Remains current on industry, client and competitive trends and directions in order to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues
- Contribute to the enhanced awareness the Multichannel practice in the market place through speaking engagements, client meetings, and publications
Education, Experience, Skill Requirements
- Bachelor s Degree with at least 10 years of experience in consulting, services, or client side roles focused on multichannel and/or digital marketing. Master s degree preferred.
- In depth and long standing relationships with client companies and stakeholders required
- Subject Matter Expertise, via hands on experience, across multichannel disciplines such as data management, analytics, marketing technology, and strategy across consumer and healthcare provider (HCP).
- Demonstrated experience in meeting and exceeding revenue and margin targets while leading cross functional teams throughout the client lifecycle (pre to post sale, ongoing management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation skills required
- High proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PPT) required
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA Job ID:
Associated topics: business, business advisory, business analysis, business intelligence, consult, consultant, market, sales, senior consultant, support analyst