EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading, PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We complement our extensive line of Motive Power and Energy Systems with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products. We continue to grow in our industry by ensuring all employees possess the following core competencies: customer focused, team player, engaged, ethical, strong communication skills, and works safely.
The primary focus of this position is to support EnerSys HR and its employees. The HR Shared Services Generalist primary function will be supporting EnerSys HR/Payroll system, Benefits and Reporting while continuously looking for areas of improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* HR Shared Services: Initial point of contact for Local HRBP for assistance; Primary point of contact for Employees to assist with questions including Payroll, Benefits, Processes and ETC; Monitor HR Shared Services Mailbox to ensure all inquiries are being handled appropriately and any escalated issues are being handled
* Data Integrity: Working closely with Local HRBP and Recruiting team to ensure accurate data within Success Factors HR system. Analyzing data to determine root causes and working with team on continued process improvement
* Primary Contact for Energy Systems Americas on system utilization
* Integral part of acquisitions, Work Closely with HR team on planning and integrating into EnerSys
* Payroll: Pay file loading; Mass Employee Changes, Submission of Payroll, Review Preview and final payroll reports, Final review of Quarterly reporting; Prepare & Distribute Payroll related Communications;
* Benefit/Processing Back-up: Support the Benefits Specialist and HR Shared Services Specialists in supporting the system and our employees
* Compliance: Maintain and update State Compliance state and local leave information; Maintain and address new compliance payroll changes;
* Technical support, Tier 1, to Kronos Time and Attendance System and assist with maintaining the system and deliver enhancements to the application
* Ability to correctly interpret and apply company policies; provide timely, accurate responses to employee inquiries
* Reporting: Create and/or Run a variety of reports via Kronos, Benefit Solver or Success Factors based on customer needs
* Payroll Processes Documentation; Update current payroll process documentation and keep processes updated
* Additional Duties as Assigned
Bachelor's degree in a related field or at least 5 years of work related experience.
Solid experience with HR/Payroll/Benefit systems
Competent computer skills in MS Office.
Knowledge of human resources regulations, state and federal employment law.
Knowledge of FMLA and ADA guidelines and requirements
Knowledge of SAP cloud application is highly desirable but not required.
Knowledge of Kronos Time & Attendance and SAP Employee Central Payroll highly desirable but not required
General Job Requirements
* This position will work in an office setting, expect minimal physical demands.
EnerSys is always looking to hire top talent. EEOEM/F/D/V
Nearest Major Market: Reading PA Associated topics: advisor, business partner, consultant, generalist, hrbp, human resources associate, human resources generalist, operations partner, professional, representative
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.