- Dana Corporation
2701 Coventryville Rd
Dana is a global leader in the supply of highly engineered driveline, sealing, and thermal-management technologies that improve the efficiency and performance of vehicles with both conventional and alternative-energy powertrains. Serving three primary markets - passenger vehicle, commercial truck, and off-highway equipment - Dana provides the world's original-equipment manufacturers and the aftermarket with local product and service support through a network of nearly 100 engineering, manufacturing, and distribution facilities.
Dana is seeking Machine Operators to work at their Pottstown, Pa Facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Operate, load and unload Machines; CNC, Drill and Tap, Gnutti, Grinder, Groover, Okuma, Pin Loader, Profile Broach, Turning Machines, etc.
* Produce parts in accordance with established standards
* Inspect and gage parts per quality control plan through utilization of micrometers, calipers, and other types of manual and electronic gauges as required
* Finish parts using hand held grinders, deburr tools, etc.
* Complete all required paperwork including recording all pieces produced, defects and scrap
* Maintain housekeeping of work area and equipment to ensure a safe, clean and orderly condition
* Work safely in accordance with all policies, procedure and work practices
* Perform special instructions/request as determined by the supervisor
* Possess basic mechanical ability
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Willing to rotate jobs
* Attendance is mandatory and must be on time for work
* Work overtime when needed on any shift depending on plant needs
* Light to moderate physical effort. Regularly required to stand and reach.
* Able to lift up to 25 pounds on a regular basis and push/pull with a force up to 50 pounds
* Able to climb, stoop or bend to move parts and clean machines and work area
* Pass pre-employment background check and drug screen
Education and/or Experience:
* High School Diploma or GED Required
* Manufacturing Experience (referred)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Associated topics: automated, automated machinery, automatic, cad, cnc machine, cnc machining, composite laminator, computer aided manufacturing, machine operator, smt machine
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...