No C2C rates
A hardworking and creative ETL expert is currently needed for a Direct-HireETL Developer position in Exton, PA. As the ETL Developer, you will create and maintain internal programs/reports to meet business needs and adapt to changing priorities and technologies as needed.
Responsibilities of the ETL Developer include:
- Designing and deploying effective SSIS packages.
- Implementing stored procedures and effectively query a database.
- Translating requirements from the business and analyst into technical code.
- Identifying and testing for bugs bottlenecking in the ETL solution.
- Providing support and fixing issues in packages.
- Writing advanced SQL (including some query tuning).
- Documenting and maintaining system and business processes.
- Designing/modifying business applications and reports.
- Partnering with business users to meet their needs.
- Working with management to prioritize business and information needs.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company (for full-time employees):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefit Packages
- 401K Plan
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Career Development Opportunities
- And More!
Requirements of the ETL Developer:
- B.S. in Computer Science/Programming or related experience
- Minimum 1 year' software development/data analysis experience
- Experience in identifying data quality, designing and building complete ETL/SSIS processes moving and transforming data for ODS, Staging, and Data Warehousing
- Some database design experience or knowledge of C#/VB.NET a plus!
- Great communicating, multitasking, and troubleshooting skills
- Can quickly learn new technologies
- Perform QA against existing and own code
- Previous experience with Visual Studio, C#, and/or SSIS preferred
- Exposure to report writing tools preferred (i.e. Crystal or Telerik, SSRS, etc.
- provided by Dice
Associated topics: backend, back end, c#, matlab, php, programming, sdet, software developer, software development engineer, software programmer
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...