A hospital in Pennsylvania seeks an interventional cardiologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is weekend interventional and STEMI call with rounding. The physician will see 6 - 9 cases per weekend. The facility has Cerner and Allscripts EMR. You must be board certified with ACLS and BLS certification. Physicians who don't hold a current PA state license can work with CompHealth to obtain one.
Get all the details about this job by calling your personal CompHealth representative.
- Certification: BC required
- License: PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekend call
- Charting: Cerner and Allscripts EMR
- Caseload: 6 - 9 cases per weekend
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS certification
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: cardiologist, cardiology, cardiothoracic, chf, congestive, failure, interventional, invasive, non interventional, non invasive