An exciting locum tenens radiation oncology physician opportunity is now available in Pennsylvania. The ideal has an active PA state license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday from 7:30 am - 4:00 pm with no call and you will see 30 - 40 patients per day. The facility uses Mosaiq EMR. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm
- Call: None
- Charting: Mosaiq EMR
- Caseload: 30 - 40 patients per day
- Procedures: IMRT and IGRT
- Varian equipment
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: ancmg, aoa, cancer, hem onc, hematology, lah, physician md, physician md do, radiation, thedacare