New Store Opening in Pottstown, PA in August 2019!
Job Fair Information
When: 7/23/2019-7/24/2019 9AM-4PM
Where: Comfort Inn & Suites (99 Robinson St. Pottstown, PA 19464)
If you want an exciting job with one of the largest off-price retail stores in the nation, join the Burlington Stores, Inc. team as a Store Loss Prevention Associate! Do you hold yourself to the highest ethical and professional standards? Do you have a keen attention to detail? Are you friendly and outgoing but assertive when necessary? Can you remain calm and professional in stressful situations? If so, this may be the right role for you!
As a Store Loss Prevention Associate, you're responsible for performing asset protection activities in stores, as outlined in our Loss Prevention, Shortage Control and Safety programs, while serving as a security officer to maintain a safe environment for our customers and associates. Loss Prevention Associates must monitor the store at all times to ensure physical protection and safety standards for the store's merchandise, physical structure, customers and associates are maintained. You are a key team member in our mission to provide customers with a world-class shopping experience by allowing shoppers to enjoy a safe and secure environment, while ensuring the physical safety of merchandise in order to help drive successful results for the company.
* Patrol the store and staff designated posts within Burlington Stores wearing the Burlington Loss Prevention Uniform to create a visible security presence to customers and associates.
* Identify report and resolve matters in the area of safety, inventory shortage, cash handling and theft, and for providing customer service as per company standards.
* Conduct shortage control, loss prevention and safety inspections and audits, provide accurate documentation of results and communicate all potential or existing hazards to key holder on duty.
* Monitor physical security protection standards and access control of building.
* Utilize stores CCTV, alarm and exception reporting systems, (Sherlock) as directed.
* Represent Burlington in court proceedings when required, including post-employment if necessary.
* Execute Burlington Loss Prevention external and internal theft investigations per SOP.
Candidates must be able to work a full-time schedule; including nights, weekends and holidays as required. Candidates must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time, as well as occasionally lift up to 40 lbs. Prior experience as a security guard, loss prevention officer or retail security associate is preferred.
?are excited to deliver great values to customers every day;
?take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results for a team;
?are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect;
?believe in the power of diversity and inclusion;
?want to participate in initiatives that positively impact the world around you;
Come join our team. You're going to like it here!
You will enjoy a competitive wage, flexible hours, and an associate discount. We are a rapidly growing brand, and provide a variety of training and development opportunities so our associates can grow with us. Our store teams work hard and have fun together! Burlington associates make a difference in the lives of customers, colleagues, and the communities where we live and work every day. Burlington Stores, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity.
Posting Number 2019-111251
Address 160 Upland Square Drive
Zip Code 19464
Position Type Regular Full-Time
Career Site Category Store Associate
Position Category New Store Openings
Associated topics: alarm, explosive detection, loss prevention, monitor, protect, public safety, safety report, security, security officer, watchman
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.