Compensation: $44,680.00 - $62,190.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
One of our company core values is to "be committed to continuous improvement" and we apply that value to team training throughout every aspect of our company. We are encouraged to learn more, try new things and advance our skills to better ourselves and our ability to serve others. In addition, our team is reimbursed for time and expenses associated to training.
* Competitive salary
* Full benefits
* 401k profit-sharing
* Shifts available
* On-the-job training
* Career advancement opportunities
* Leadership & Management Training
* Volvo and Mack Training
* Hino Service Specialist Training
* Isuzu Truck University
* Cummins Technical Training Programs
* Allison Instructor
"Our team represents who we are as a company: how we serve others, the quality we deliver, and the goals we achieve. That is why they are our most valued asset, and we are committed to serving them well."
MARK J. BERGEY, CEO
Award Winning Team
Our team is among the best in the business. A combination of talent, hard work, training, leadership and strong company culture all drive the success. We are proud of our teams and the success they have achieved over the years, along with their ongoing focus of Keeping Customers On The Road.
* Repairs and maintains diesel and gasoline engine industrial trucks according to dealership and factory specifications.
* Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
* Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs a repair.
* Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
* Saves and tags parts of the job if under warranty or if requested by the customer.
* Examines assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended.
* Communicates with service advisor/dispatcher immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time.
* Documents all work performed and recommended on the repair order.
* Road tests vehicles when required.
* Participates in manufacturer-sponsored training programs, schools, and events.
* Keeps abreast of manufacturer technical bulletins.
* Supervises work of any apprentice technicians as assigned.
* Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
* Ensures that the vehicle is kept clean. Notifies service advisor/dispatcher immediately of anything that has happened to change the appearance or condition of the vehicle.
* Keeps shop area neat and clean.
* Maintains and is accountable for all dealership-owned tools and manuals. Returns them to the proper place and in the same condition as when they were received.
* Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know etc.
* Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
* Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
* Other tasks as assigned.
"Bergey's emphasis on training has helped me to advance my skills as a technician, allowing me to serve my team and my customers better, while advancing my career."
GEORGE KOSTIOU - SERVICE TECHNICIAN
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...